We are currently seeking a highly motivated and experienced Project Manager to join our team. As the Website Project Manager, you will be responsible for managing the project lifecycle of website development projects, ensuring they are delivered on time, within budget, and to the client's satisfaction. You will be working closely with our clients, web developers, designers, and content creators to ensure that all project requirements are met. The ideal candidate should possess strong project management skills, excellent communication skills. We encourage you to apply for this exciting opportunity.
- Perform risk management to minimize project risks.
- Establish and maintain relationships with third parties/vendors, clients and all stakeholders.
- Develop a detailed project plan to track progress.
- Risk analysis and risk mitigation for the releases.
- Ability to work in a team or individually.
- Bachelor Degree or Higher
- More than or equal to 2 years of experience
- Perfect written English
- Highly creative and autonomous
Nice to have
- Excellent organizational skills to be in forefront as the leader
- Ability to manage complex projects and multi-task
- Proficiency in project planning tools and techniques
- Strong analytical skills
What's great in the job?
- Great team of smart people, in a friendly and open culture
- No dumb managers, no stupid tools to use, no rigid working hours
- No waste of time in enterprise processes, real responsibilities and autonomy
- Expand your knowledge of various business industries
- Create content that will help our users on a daily basis
- Real responsibilities and challenges in a fast evolving company